Boys & Girls Clubs Make Changes to Grab-And-Go Meals for Idahoans
This is such a great service that the Boys & Girls Clubs offer families in the Treasure Valley. Grab-And-Go meal services are provided to families Monday thru Friday that includes free meals. No questions asked.
The Boys & Girls Clubs just made a change based on requests from families. You can pick-up your meals during lunchtime versus evenings. This makes sense because nights can be hectic for parents juggling a family during those times.
The Gran-And-Go service offers two meals for ages 1-18 years old. You can come through and receive free meals that include breakfast and lunch whether you are a part of the Boys & Girls Clubs or just need some food for the kids. Summer can be the worst time for families because you miss meals during school. Some parents rely on that assistance and it's just not the best time right now with Idahoans losing jobs due to the coronavirus.
So much respect to everyone at the Boys & Girls Clubs. I'll list all details below.
- Free breakfast and lunch meal per person (1 yr - 18 yrs)
- Monday - Friday from 11:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- You don't have to be a member to receive meals.
- Riverfront Park in Garden City (next to Ada Country Boys & Girls Club)
- Meridian Elementary School, 1035 NW 1st Street, Meridian, Idaho 83642