Float The River In Style And Make Everyone Hangry With These Inflatables
So you can have a regular tube to float the river this summer, or, since we've all got the quarantine fifteen, distract everyone with these awesome food themed floats!
- Urban Oufitters has an awesome Raman Noodle themed float (just gotta hope the water isn't hot enough to cook those noodles, the whole thing will fall apart.
- Wal-Mart has an eggplant emoji float for you to ride in style.
- Also at Wal-Mart, show your love for French Fries with this classic food tube!
- Or, how about this awesome pink, Homer Simpson inspired donut?!
- Everyone loves pizza, but leave the pineapple at home!
- Or, have some popcorn!
Now, let's be honest. None of these are probably ideal for floating the river but they're fun finds nonetheless. Either way, hopefully you'll get out and enjoy our beautiful Idaho Summer. The Boise River Float begins this Wednesday, July 1st, with some special covid-19 related changes. Read more about that here!