Ultimate Guide to Halloween Festivities in The Treasure Valley
Halloween is going feel different this year just like everything else in 2020. Despite everything, there are still plenty of festivities happening Halloweekend in the Treasure Valley. See below:
- Annual Downtown Boise Pumpkin Hunt
- What: a free scavenger hunt and search for one of Boise Art Glass's beautiful hand blown pumpkins!
- When: Clues will be posted at 1:00 pm on the event's Facebook page. Follow up clues will be posted every hour after until the pumpkin is found.
- Where: Downtown Boise
- Tunnel of Terror benefitting IHS at Bluebird Car Wash
- What: Customers will stay in their cars as they drive-through just like any regular car wash but this time they'll be in for a fun kid-friendly scare
- When: October 30th and 31st beginning at 6pm
- Where: Bluebird Express car wash on Overland Rd. in Boise
- Boise Bench Haunted Zombie Toyland
- What: Created by hand by the Pence-Brown children (and family). The family describes their showcase as "the thrift store version of Harrison Boulevard, Bench-style." Over 180 bloodied baby dolls are in this creepy backyard playland and cemetery on the corner of Columbus & Lemhi.
- When: 6pm - 10pm, Saturday Oct. 31st
- Where: 2029 S Columbus St, Boise, ID 83705
- Spooky Vue Drive thru
- What: The Spooky Vue Drive Thru was built next to an old graveyard. During the month of October, when the scary movies play, the ghosts and ghouls sneak out for a peek!
- When: Open for drive-bys day and evenings. Showing movies Friday and Saturday evenings on the screen | 4pm - 12 am, Saturday Oct. 31st
- Where: 6708 W Pomona Rd, Boise, ID 83704
- Choc-tober Fest Endless Chocolate Fondue!
- What: With the purchase of any 4-course experience, you will receive ENDLESS chocolate fondue! Costumes are also highly encouraged!
- When: 12pm - 8pm, Saturday Oct. 31st
- Where: The Melting Pot
- Beer Candy Pairing (Adult Trick-or-Treating)
- What: With Halloween around the corner, let's get one thing straight. You are NEVER too old to enjoy candy. You are old enough to enjoy candy + beer, which is a win in our book. Come on down to the taproom to enjoy some beer flights paired with candy, or just some beer and candy.
- When: 1pm - 8pm, Saturday Oct. 31st
- Where: Boise Brewing