Top 10 Things Parents Miss the Most About Their Pre-Child Days
These answers are from parents talking about what they miss the most about their days before they had children. Yes they love their kids but there are just some things that you can look back and miss.
Studyfinds.org had information on a survey they did where they found out what parents miss the most about pre-child days. Even if you have kids that are grown, you can relate to this and come up with some answers I am sure!
Top 10 Things Parents Miss Most About Their Pre-Children Days (Study Finds):
1. Sleeping in on the weekends
2. A clean and tidy house
3. Watching television in complete peace
4. Leaving the house at a moment’s notice, without having to worry about a babysitter
5. Spending money guilt free
6. Having a shower or bath without being disturbed
7. Date nights
8. Going to the toilet without being disturbed
9. Vacations/holidays that didn’t hinge on school breaks/terms
10. Getting a full night’s sleep
Some other mentions I found interesting were " A toned stomach" had to chuckle at that one a bit. #28 "Snacking on treats without having to share them, or eat them in secret", I wonder how many parents secretly or openly agree with that one?