‘Old Boise’ Oktoberfest 2019 September 28th
It's that time of year, to get the german beers, food and music going for Oktoberfest around the Treasure Valley.
Payette Brewing just had theirs and if you missed it you can head to 6th and Main downtown Boise for the "Old Boise" Oktoberfest from 2-10 PM on September 28th.
- Authentic German biers
- Delicious food
- Live music from Soul Serene, Wolfie and the Bavarians, and Pilot Error Band
-$2000 in giveaways
- A kids corner which will include a bouncy house, games with GoGo squeeZ, and the Children's Museum of Idaho, a climbing wall, and a snow cone booth.
- Much more!!
This is open to all ages and they do have tickets you can buy ahead of time.
Check out some of the days event and music
- Wolfie and the Bavarians from 3:00 pm until 6:00 pm
- Games 4:00 pm until 5:00 pm
- Games 6:00 pm until 7:00 pm
- Pilot Error 7:30 pm until 9:30 pm