Take Advantage of Free Yoga During Idaho Yoga Week
I just recently just introduced yoga back into my life and just in perfect time too! Idaho Yoga Week is coming up and to celebrate some local yoga studios and teachers in the Treasure Valley are offering free opportunities to practice yoga! It's the perfect time to "find inner resilience and fresh ideas about life through the practice of yoga."
Listed below are just a handful of free yoga classes that have been announced so far. Be sure to follow the Idaho Health and Yoga Awareness Facebook page though for updates and more free class announcements to come.
- All Iyengar Yoga Center of Boise classes during the week of June 3rd – 9th will be free to new students. Sign up to reserve your spot!
- Free Outdoor Yoga with Laila is happening Wed. June 9th at 5:30 PM at Cecil D. Andrus park downtown Boise. Stay after for food and drink specials at Bittercreek Alehouse.
- Free Barre Class with Jill at Yoga for Life is on Friday June 4th at 5:30 PM.
- Haley from Boise Dance Alliance is hosting a new class for the Harris Ranch area in Boise on June 3rd starting at 9:45 AM
- New students can take a free class at The Commons Climbing Gym on Tuesday June 1st bright and early at 7:45 AM
Remember that yoga is for everyone! There's no such thing as being too old or out of shape or too thin or too tired. Everyone can benefit from yoga in some sort of way through proper guidance. Dare to learn about your inner and outer strength during Idaho Yoga Week!