Super Crazy Super Bowl Bets You Can Make on The Game
As usual, there are all kinds of stupid Super Bowl "prop bets" out there, which let you bet on all the nonsense that surrounds the game ,like if there will be an earthquake during the game or if someone catches on fire during halftime. Here are the lines on other unusual bets you can make at one online site.
1. The odds that LADY GAGA has a wardrobe malfunction that, quote, "must expose an intimate part of the body" . . . 15-to-1. That's actually written into the description: "Must expose intimate part."
2. There are odds on her hair color . . . ranging from the most likely 'Blonde / Yellow' at 1-to-5, to the least likely 'Purple' at 25-to-1.
3. There's been talk that she wants to do something on the stadium ROOF. The odds of that happening are just 12-to-5, or about 29%.
4. The odds that Gaga says the word "Trump" at any time during the Super Bowl halftime show . . . 9-to-5, or about 35%. That seems like a bit of a trap bet. She's always compared to Madonna . . . but I don't see this happening.
5. Since the Atlanta Falcons are playing, the odds that any player does a "Dirty Bird" touchdown celebration . . . 10-to-13, or about 57%. There's a decent chance it's done by a member of the evil Patriots, and that WOULD count. Odds of someone throwing a dead falcon on the field...500 to 1
6. Over-under on commercials during the game that parody Donald Trump 1.5.
7. The odds that someone catches fire during the halftime show 25 to 1
8. Over-under on how many commercials Peyton Manning will appear in during the broadcast: 1.5. That also seems low, Nationwide and Papa John's seem like absolute locks.
9. Over-under on the number of times Tom Brady's wife Gisele Bundchen is shown during the broadcast: 1.5
10. Odds that head coach Dan Quinn of the falcons wears a hair piece for the game is 50 to 1
...and finally the odds that Bill Belichick will host Saturday Night live in the weeks following the Super Bowl 5000 to 1