Outdoor Areas That Will Re-Open Tomorrow
Governor Little announced yesterday that on Saturday will enter phase 2 of re-opening the economy in Idaho. What does that mean when it comes to getting outdoors this weekend? Here's what you'll find in Boise.
In addition to hair salons and gyms re-opening, according to an article on idahonews.com, we'll be able to access the following.
1. Golf Courses will be open at Quail Hollow and Warm Springs Golf Course.
2. Dog parks will re-open! I've been itching to take my little dog, Snuggles, to the park, so he will be so happy to go!
3. Restrooms will re-open at most parks.
4. Dirt trails will re-open for biking at the J.A. and Katheryn Albertson Family Foundation Bike Park, while pump tracks will remain closed.
5. Tennis and pickle ball courts will re-open
6, Quinn's Pond and Esther Simplot Park will re-open, plus you can surf or kayak at the Boise Whitewater Park.
7. You will be able to walk or bike along the Greenbelt.
We are still be encouraged to practice social distancing and wear masks when encountering populated areas. Have fun this weekend and stay safe!