Micron Holds #1 Spot On ‘Idaho’s Best Companies To Work For’ List
With an average annual salary of over $90k per year, Micron is still Idaho's #1 best company to work for. Here are the top seven.
- With a Zippia ranking of 4.9 stars out of 5 and an average salary of over $90,000 per year, Micron Technology firmly holds the number one spot on Idaho's Best Companies To Work For list.
- The Coeur d'Alene Resort comes in at number two with a ranking of 4.8. Though not as high-paying as the average salary works out to be a little over $26,000 per year, people tend to like working there as the average employee stay for three and a half years.
- J.R. Simplot comes in third with a 4.7 rating, a $43,000 average annual salary and employees stick around, typically, for more than five years.
- St. Luke's Health System leads the medical field in Idaho in terms of best companies to work for as they have a 4.7 rating, employees staying nearly 5 yeas on average and a salary of around $42,000 per year on average. Impressively, St. Luke's Health System is staffed with an employee makeup of over $64% being female.
- Mountain View Hospital comes in just behind St. Lukes at number five, also with a 4.7 rating, but a slightly lower annual salary of about $38,000 per year.
- Chef & Company slides in at number six with another 4.7 rating, great staff retention (3.5 years) and an average annual salary of $29,000 per year.
- You knew Albertson's would make the top seven best companies in Idaho list! With a 4.4 rating, Albertson's employees typically stick around longer than four years and make an average annual salary of $32,000 per year.
Get our free mobile app
15 Hilarious Yelp Reviews of Boise Beaches, Parks and Trails
Negative or positive, some of the reviews of Boise's favorite outdoor places to relax will actually make you laugh out loud.
Keep Looking: 50 Photos of a $3,000 Per Month Apartment In Downtown Boise
The housing market is booming and so are apartments. Take a look at this $3,000 Addison Apartments in Downtown Boise.