Join Save the TaTa’s at a Discounted Rate
The Susan G. Komen "Race for the Cure" will take over downtown Boise on May 9, 2020. Want to be part of the life saving race?! Join Mix 106 and "Save the Ta Ta's" today and save on your registration.
Time's ticking. You only have until next Friday, February 28th to save on your "Race for the Cure" registration. If you know you're going to be sporting your pink and running on race day, you might as well join "Save the Ta Ta's" right now!
The statistics surrounding breast cancer are pretty sobering.
- 1 in every 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer at some point during her life.
Every 2 minutes
- Someone in the world will die of breast cancer.
- Someone in the United States will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer
Unfortunately, Idaho ranks very poorly as far as women getting their mammograms.
Here's what the Susan G. Komen "Race for the Cure" and YOU can help accomplish.
- Provide more Idahoans with screening mammograms
- Fund lifesaving breast cancer research
- Help Idahoans with diagnostic breast health services
- Provide financial assistance to Idahoans battling breast cancer
- Assist more Idahoans with stage 4 breast cancer find the clinical trials that may save their life.
These things can be accomplished if everyone who races donates just $5 to the cause.
A huge goal of the Susan G. Komen "Race for the Cure" is to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the next 10 years. What an incredible feat that would be!
Let's do this together! Join MIX 106 and "Save the Ta Ta's" today at the bet rate before race day!