Free Idaho Food Distribution Happening Wednesday
I'll never forget the message I received from employees at the Idaho Food Bank regarding free food distribution. They said come get it, share it or spend your money on something else. The goal is to give back and help your neighbor during the pandemic.
The Ford Idaho Center will be home to another food distribution on Wednesday, May 5 from 11 AM - 4 PM. This is free for anyone who shows up.
The USDA Farmers to Families Food Box program is a drive-thru distribution that was put in place to assist Idahoans during the pandemic. This was extended recently and the list of locations continues to grow as the need is still important.
Maybe this is your first and it's easy to get your free food boxes.
- Show up at The Ford Idaho Center from 11 AM - 4 PM.
- You won't need to leave your vehicle. This is a drive-thru distribution event.
- No requirements to receive free food boxes
- Receive two boxes filled with a variety of dairy, pre-cooked meat, and produce items.
These Idaho Food Bank distribution events get packed with vehicles and consistently run out in the end. Please show up early to ensure you will receive your packages.
Here is a list of USDA Farmers to Families Food Box program locations.
- Wednesday, May 5, 2021 (Ford Idaho Center in Nampa) 11 AM - 4 PM
- Monday, May 17, 2021 (O'Connor Field House Grounds, S 22nd Ave, Caldwell, 83605) 11 AM - 2 PM.
- Wednesday, June 2, 2021 (Ford Idaho Center in Nampa) 11 AM - 4 PM
If you can't make these events and still need assistance you can click below. Just plug in your zip code and the locator will give you locations for assistance.