Employers Hiring During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The coronavirus pandemic has cost thousands of people to lose their jobs. I've seen first hand how devastating job loss can be. It can lead to bankruptcy, strain relationships, and serious depression. The good news is, these companies are actually hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. Albertsons: According to an article on KTVB, the grocery store chain had 98 openings as of today.
2. Amazon: The company is in the process of hiring 100,000 delivery drivers. The average pay is $17 an hour and they do offer benefits.
3. CVS: They are looking for 50,000 people to fill full-time, part-time, and temporary positions across the country.
4. Dollar Tree: The company is looking to hire 25,000 employees
5. Dominos Pizza: They are looking to hire 100,000 people. Jobs include delivery drivers and restaurant managers.
6. Fred Meyer: The company is looking for clerks and people to stock shelves.
7. Walgreens: They are looking to fill 9,500 positions across the country
8. WalMart: The company is looking to fill 150,000 positions. Many will be temporary, but could lead to full-time and you can get hired in as little as 24 hours.
9: WinCo Foods: They are looking for cashiers, janitors, and people to work in their deli and bakery.
10: Food delivery drivers. UberEats, DoorDash, Postmates, and Grub Hub are all hiring.
If you know of any other companies who are hiring, please comment below. My heart aches for anyone out of work and I am so grateful to have a job during these difficult times.