Can’t Float The Boise River Yet? No Problem, Take a Guided Tour
Every year it's a dash to the finish on who's going to know about the Boise River opening first. We're all sitting around with fingers on the alerts and some cool throwback photos of themselves at the river on a Sunday Funday experience.
You can keep waiting because we've got plenty of time before that river opens up for the floating season. You can date back to 2006 when it opened on July 1. We've got time, but there is a special guided tour that's being offered this year you might enjoy.
You don't have to wait like the rest of us because it's time for your VIP life! In other words, you just pay for the head of the line. Nature Raft Trips along the Boise River last for 3 hours that include your own guided host. Most of us just jump in with the rest of the Treasure Valley just start at Barber Park and rolls to Ann Morrison for that sleepy ride back. There is so much more.
- Half-Day nature trip on a quiet stretch of the Boise River
- Pickup and dropoff from the same location
- Raft, paddles, helmets, shuttle, life jackets, dry bags, and snacks are provided by the tour guide.
- Kids under the age of 12 years old can float
- Group size maximum is 7 people
- You must make a reservation before you can ride
Adam Bass will be guiding tours and you can book as early as Saturday. I'll post the links to register will full details.
- $50 per adult
- $40 children under age 12