Boise Mama and 3 Kids Displaced By House Fire
Life changed in minutes for this Boise Mama and her three children as they watched their home go up in smoke along Fairview Avenue this morning.
According to an article on KTVB, the blaze started in the mobile home about 1 a.m. along Fry Street off of Fairview Avenue.
As for the cause of the fire, authorities say it came from smoking materials that had been placed on the front porch.
The fire was so bad that it spread a nearby home as well. Luckily everyone got out safely, but the damage has left the Mother and her children displaced.
They are being helped by the Boise Burnout Fund, which is an incredible resource in our community that helps victims of house fires.
Having my house go up in smoke is one of my worst nightmares. I can't imagine seeing so much of what you treasure, so many memories, going up in flames. Of course there would also be the absolute panic to get everyone you love inside out of the house safely.
Please keep this Mom and her kids in your prayers as they work to rebuild their lives.