Boise Greenbelt Market Hosts Friday Night Wine and Art
The temperature is starting to ramp up as we 70 degrees nights coming. The vaccines continue to roll out and we just saw the Canyon County Fair line-up. Spring could be a really big jump for Boise.
The Greenbelt Market is joining the club with big announcements. Friday night will begin their Spring and Summer series of Art & Wine.
This is "Friday Night Art at the Greenbelt Market" and it's kind of like a happy hour with an artistic appeal. Starting every Friday beginning this weekend, March 26, Surel's Place and Greenbelt Market are hosting this fun event from 5 PM - 7 PM.
There is nothing like taking a ride on the Greenbelt and stopping for a quick glass. These are the things we love about living in Boise and throughout your Greenbelt coast. The Greenbelt Market is located by the Boise River Whitewater Park with panoramic views of the Boise River.
Friday Night Art Schedule
- March 26 - Jamie Drake (Woodworking)
- April 2 - Terry Sauriol (Oil Painting)
- April 9 - Shawn Hubbs (Assemblage Found Object)
- April 16 - Michael J Zolin (Resin Art on Aluminum)
- April 23 - Rachel Teannalach (Oil Painting)
- April 30 - Jessie Swimeley (Alternative Process Photography)
- May 7 - Melissa Thompson (Acrylic and Alcohol Ink)
- May 14 - Karen Klinefelter Jewelry
- May 21 - Becka Watkins (Acrylic and Mixed Media
- May 28 - Mary Gardiner and Gary McCall (Watercolor, Acrylic, Oil, Pastel)
This is a great place to stop for a glass of wine and interact with local artists. Friday Night Art will run through October 15, 2021.
Eat Your Way Through Boise from A to Z