Best Date Night Dinners Under $60 (According To Treasure Valley Locals)
Maybe it's a first date, or a date with your husband or wife, here are the best Treasure Valley Restaurants to grab dinner for two under $60 according to locals...
Here's the thing... It's 2021, we all like to go out to eat but we don't all have a ton of money to blow on fine dining. So I set a budget of $60 total for two people and asked Treasure Valley locals, "what's the best place to go for dinner without spending more than sixty bucks?" and here's a few of the best places!
- Goodwood BBQ came up a few times, and they have a few locations around the valley making them an excellent, and convenient choice for date night.
- Ling and Loui's in Meridian. I've been here; the food is great and the service is even better, also an incredible culinary option for a date night without draining the wallet.
- Indian Creek Steakhouse: What better place to have a date than a Steakhouse where you can also ride a bull! PERFECT for a date night, right?! I would recommend riding the bull BEFORE eating, but that's just me.
- Sid's Garage at The Village at Meridian is a fantastic place to go BECAUSE not only will you have an incredible burger, but you can grab an enormous shake that you'll never forget... WORTH IT!
- Lasty... A couple chain options that were pointed out; Applebee's & Chili's 2 for $22 or 2 for $25 deals (these are always a great deal and sometimes you can snag a dessert!).
Go out and enjoy a nice night out without spending all the cash you have! For date number two, Kayak over to Blue Heart Springs!
Blue Heart Springs
Every Idaho Restaurant Featured on Food Network
7 Treasure Valley Hole In the Wall Restaurants with Exceptional Food