Reasons to Look Forward to the Fall in the Treasure Valley
Fall is almost here, not quite yet but almost. Here are some great reasons to look forward to the fall in the Treasure Valley.
I enjoy all the seasons but here are some things we can look forward to with fall approaching.
- Fall foliage makes the Treasure Valley pop
- Corn mazes and Halloween fun
- Lower electricity bills for some
- Cozy sweaters and scarfs
- Fall Television returns
- Dutch Bros Pumpkin Spice
- Fit One, Idaho's Largest Race
- BSU Football
- School performances
- Hikes cooling off
- I-84 traffic slowing down just a little...
The first day of fall is September 23rd and the weather does start cooling down drastically next weekend. What are you looking forward to most? I forgot we also fall back on hour giving us that extra hour.