Official Contest Rules for The Bandit
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, INC.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A purchase or payment will not improve your odds of winning.
THE PROMOTION: The Bandit (the “Promotion”) will begin on TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2021 at 5:00 AM Mountain Time Zone (“MT”) and end on or before FRIDAY, JUNE 25, 2021 at 5:00 PM Mountain Time Zone (the “Promotion Period”). Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Participants. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal United States (“U.S.”) residents of the FCC designated signal area of KCIX MIX 106 (For designated signal area of KCIX MIX 106 log on to radio-locator.com, enter KCIX into the “Find US radio by call letters” box and the Coverage Map will be available to view) (“Designated Signal Area”) who are at least eighteen (18) years old as of the start of the Promotion Period.
Promotion Entities, as referenced herein, shall include, Townsquare Media, LLC, (“Sponsor”), KCIX, FIRST FEDERAL BANK and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, and their administrative, advertising, and promotion agencies, and any other entity involved in the development, administration, promotion, or implementation of the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER: ENTRY PERIOD BEGINS TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2021 at 5:00 AM MT and end on or before FRIDAY, JUNE 25, 2021 at 5:00 PM MT.
- To enter, Participants collect clues from The Bandit throughout the Promotion Period to both identify the hidden item and discover the hidden item’s location. The first Participant to correctly find the hidden item in location wins.
- Hidden item will be in a public location.
- Participants can collect clues:
- On air by listening each weekday during the Promotion Period at the on-air designated times for The Bandit clue reveal. On-air Promotion clue reveals will be approximately at 8:00AM MT, 12:00PM MT, and 4:00PM MT.
- In person at a Treasure Valley First Federal Bank location: 6351 N Fox Run Way, Meridian, ID 83646 or 1880 S Eagle Rd, Meridian, ID 83642. In person clue reveals will be twice per week; one clue reveal each Monday during the Promotion Period and a second clue reveal weekly during the Promotion period at a date and time designated on-air by Station.
- All dates and times are approximate, may vary based off live on-air broadcasts, and are at the discretion of Station. Station on air clock is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
- For purposes of these official rules, the authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- All Listeners’ calls and recordings become the sole property of Townsquare Media Boise, KCIX, and Promotion Entities and will not be returned.
- Individuals may enter one submission per day during the Promotion Period. In the event that a Participant’s submitted entry is found to be ineligible and/or unverifiable by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the next eligible submission will be considered. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use entrant’s name, city, state, likeness, image, and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval.
HOW TO WIN: PRIZE PERIOD BEGINS TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2021 at 5:00 AM MT and end on or before FRIDAY, JUNE 25, 2021 at 5:00 PM MT
- Participants collect clues from The Bandit throughout the Promotion Period to both identify the hidden item and discover the hidden item’s location.
- The first Participant to successfully find the hidden item in it’s location and present it to Station for verification within the Promotion Period will be the Grand Prize Winner.
- Listeners who present items to the Station that do not verify as the hidden item will not be Winners.
- Listeners who present items to the Station outside the Promotion Period will not be Winners.
- The Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, mis-delivered, mangled, incomplete entries or for clues not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages or delays, device difficulties or other technological glitches.
- The Promotion Entities in their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any Participant if such Participant submits illegal, indecent or otherwise offensive material, or if such act contains material whose content is deemed, at the sole discretion of the Promotion Entities to be unsuitable for the public or broadcast on Townsquare Media radio stations or KCIX (i.e. no profanity or vulgar language.)
- Void outside Designated Signal Area, in Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited by law.
- Officers, directors, and employees of Promotion Entities, its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Boise, Idaho area, and the members of these persons’ immediate families (spouses and/or parents, children, and siblings, and their spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or persons living in the same households as these persons (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to enter or win the Promotion.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Townsquare Media permits (1) "prize of value" winner per household per 60 days. This includes all Promotion features, major contests, consolation prizes, special listener events, weekend giveaways, ticket windows, online contesting, random drawings and all other contesting on Townsquare Media radio stations. In the event a listener wins a "prize of value" and they (or someone in their household/family) wins another "prize of value" within the 60 days of winning the original prize, the 2nd prize will be forfeited, regardless of prize and/or value.
- Participants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Participant who completes the requirements of the Promotion will be deemed the Grand Prize Winner (“Winner”). Winner will be notified on air on KCIX and contacted by the Promotion Entities via telephone. Potential Winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. There will be a total of one (1) Winner during the Promotion Period. Potential Winners must execute and return to Sponsor, an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability prize acceptance, and publicity release (except where prohibited) and a tax acceptance form (collectively, "Promotion Documents") within seven (7) days of the date notice is sent, if applicable. Noncompliance within the stated time period will result in disqualification, and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion an alternate potential Winner may be awarded. If any potential Winner cannot be reached, is found to be ineligible, cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if Prize (as defined below) or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential Winner will be disqualified and time permitting, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate potential Winner may be awarded. Limit 1 prize per family or household.
PRIZES: There will be a total of one (1) Prizes (as defined below) awarded.
The Participant who successfully calls in and correctly meets all requirements for the Promotion will receive one (1) Grand Prize valued at $5,000.00. Total ARV of potential prize is at least $5,000.00.
There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Promotion Entities may, at their sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. Prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses.
All details of Prize will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize (or prize element) of comparable or greater value. All taxes and other expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of Prize are the sole responsibility of Winners. For any Prize with an ARV of six hundred dollars ($600) or greater, Sponsor will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to Winner for the ARV of Prize for the year in which Prize was won. Prizes are subject to certain terms and conditions.
Prize cannot be transferred by Winners or redeemed for cash and is valid only for the items detailed above, with no substitution of Prize by Winners. If any Prize is unclaimed within a reasonable time after notification from Sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, it will be forfeited.
Sponsor shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of a prize due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. Winner’s submission is a record of their authority to partake in the Promotion. Date and/or time of the Prize are subject to change. The Promotion Prize is subject to cancellation. If the Prize is cancelled the remaining elements of the Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s Prize obligation to Winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. Delays or postponements in executing the Prize by Winner after the expiration date will result in a forfeiture of Prize.
CONDITIONS: By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the or Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of Prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Promotion and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by prize supplier that are sent along with Prize; (c) if selected as a Winner, to the posting of such entrant’s name on the www.mix106radio.com (“Website”) and the use by Released Parties of such name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (d) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Promotion itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
ADDITIONAL TERMS: Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any promotion any person they believe has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Promotion or the operation thereof is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor, who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other “force majeure” event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind; for inaccurate transcription of entry information; for errors in any promotional or marketing materials or in these Official Rules; for any human or electronic error; or for Entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed, lost, late, damaged, or returned. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Promotion or any element thereof (including, without limitation, these Official Rules) without notice in any manner and for any reason (including, without limitation, in the event of any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules). In the event of cancellation, modification, or suspension, Sponsor reserves the right to select Winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, or suspension. Notice of such cancellation, modification, or suspension will be posted on the Website. Sponsor may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Promotion, if such entrant or potential entrant shows a disregard for these Official Rules; acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s agents or representatives; or behaves in any other disruptive manner (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in a Promotion, Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with a Promotion, including but not limited to Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. [“JAMS”] and held at the JAMS regional office nearest the Entrant. The Promotion is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Idaho. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim or seek injunctive relief or any other equitable claim. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: For the names of the Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by Friday, July 30, 2021 to: KCIX THE BANDIT Townsquare Media Promotions 827 E Park Blvd., Boise, ID 83712.
Sponsor: Townsquare Media Boise 827 E Park Blvd., Boise, ID 83712.
For questions, send an email to email@example.com