Get Ready For Spring With Some Easy Spring Cleaning Tips
Spring begins on Saturday, March 19. It always seems towards the end of winter, we all get a case of spring fever and it can’t come fast enough. Here are a few of the easiest ways to get your house ready for spring.
- Update your pillows: This is seriously the easiest way to add some new pops of color for spring. Use fabrics such as linen or cotton to lighten things up a bit.
- New Bedding: Find a new comforter or duvet for your bed in a fun, fresh color. This will brighten your room and hey, it may actually motivate you to make your bed once in a while.
- Rearrange your furniture: Talk about a no cost option to update your style and refresh a room.
- Deep Clean: Nothing makes me happier than a good deep cleaning of my house. It may not happen as often as I would like, but when it does, it’s a great feeling! Flip those mattresses, air out the throw rugs, steam clean the carpets, wash pillows and curtains, and change smoke and carbon monoxide detector batteries.
- New smells: During the winter months, I love my cinnamon and pine scented candles. Try a fresh linen or citrus scent during the warmer seasons.
Get the whole family involved and get it done in half the time. Whatever you choose to do to get your home and family ready for the new season, have fun with it!