Best Chicken Wings in Boise
Chicken wings have become one of my favorite foods. I've tried to perfect them at home, but I love eating them out as well. Here's the 10 best places to find chicken wings in Boise according to reviews on Foursquare.
10. Legends Sports Pub and Grill : On Foursquare.com, customers are raving about their chicken wings and happy hour.
9. Bardenay: I love Bardenay, but I've never tried their chicken wings. Reviews say their plum sauce chicken wings are the best of the best!
8. Twist Timber Foods & Brews: Apparently the Sweet Chili Wings are the thing to order and they are baked, not fried.
7. Barbacoa: Barbacoa is my favorite restaurant in Boise, but I have never had their wings. Customers say the habanero tequila wings are to die for.
6. Busters: One customer said they have the best boneless buffalo wings in the state of Idaho!
5. Edge Brewing Company: They have ginger habanero wings that sound so good!
4. Old Chicago: The Jamaican Jerk chicken wings are said to be the best!
3. 10 Barrel Brewing: One review says the Spicy Sriracha Wings are da bomb!
2. Gramercy Park Pizza & Grill: I guess they have veggie wings that are really good, but I never think about veggies and wings unless they are on the side with ranch!
1. Buffalo Wild Wings: No surprise here. They are known for their wings. I've tried their "blazin' challenge" twice and failed both times. They are so hot! I do like the huge variety of wings though. There is always a heat level for everyone.
Where's your favorite spot to get wings in the Boise area? Anyone making wings for the Oscars tonight?!