Tonight’s VP Debate Drinking Game!
Bottles up as we head into the Vice Presidential debate which starts at 7:00 MT. Here's the official drinking game!
Alright, so tonight is the night! The Vice Presidential Debate! Current VP, Mike Pence V VP hopeful Kamala Harris. Look, this is 2020... Don't we need a drinking game to get us through this election cycle?
Here are the rules, according to Washintonian Magazine:
Use your drink of choice!
For Pence, take a drink if the VP:
- Mentions "Mother" (his wife)
- Shakes his head while Harris criticizes Trump
- Brings up how Biden & Harris fought during the Democratic debates
- Emphasizes the need to "restore American values"
For Harris, take a drink if she:
- Criticizes Pence on his record as head of the Coronavirus Task Force
- Says "Nobody is above the law"
- Brings up Trump's Covid diagnosis
- Has a mic drop moment
Drink when either:
- Says "The United States of America"
- Says "the great state of _____"
- Describes their running mates health as "excellent"
- INTERRUPTS or insults the other (if this is anything like the Trump/Biden debate, this will get you wasted so drink responsibly)
Finish your drink IF:
- Trump becomes incapacitated and becomes acting President during the debate!
Look, this is a very divisive time and I'm not trying to perpetuate any negativity or conflict, but I do hope that we can find some enjoyment in a very dark/stressful time, whichever side of the aisle you're on. I'll be happy to know that households around the Treasure Valley will be able to take a drink and have a few moments of laughter with this drinking game.