Things To Do For Valentine’s Day In The Treasure Valley
Alright, the big day is here! The day of LOVE! There's a chance you may have dropped the ball and not made any plans yet, and if that's the case, we've got your back! Here are some cool ideas of things to do for Valentine's Day tonight in the Treasure Valley...
- The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Theater at The Riverside Hotel... They usually only do Saturdays but for Valentine's Day, they're doing an extra show tonight. This is a cool experience where you get to solve a hilarious murder mystery while you eat a delicious dinner.
- There's a Valentine's Dinner and Dance Party at the Mardi Gras on 9th Street in Boise
- For the fit peeps: I picture those really fit couples that love to work out enjoying this: Boise Aerial & Fitness - Celebrate Valentine’s Day with AcroYoga tonight from 7-9. I know this sounds crazy, but if you think about it, AcroYoga could probably be pretty sexy!
- A Valentines Day Music Ménage á Trois at The Olympic on Main Street: Local bands performing a cool show, sounds like a fun, loungey vibe.
- Lastly, there is a Valentine's Day Dueling Piano's event at Willie B's. I've always wanted to go to one of these!
Anyway, there are some Valentine's Day events happening here in town today. Now, you can always just say "Hey, I've got something great planned tomorrow" and do something then instead. Typically, gifts, restaurants, events are cheaper the day after Valentine's Day and if you sell it properly, you could just make it sound like you planned it that way, and not that it's more affordable. Either way, Happy Valentine's Day!