Theee Dirty Pop… Quiiiz!
Every weekday morning, we have a chance for a real Treasure Valley local to win $1,000 CASH if you can annihilate Angie in the Dirty Pop Quiz... We should clarify how you go about winning, shall we?
Here's the deal: We pick a contestant right off of our phone lines. Angie leaves the room and the contestant goes first; It's 5 questions, 30 seconds. Angie comes back and answers the same 5 questions in 30 seconds. If you tie Angie, we get you a prize (something worth at least $15 bucks). If you get more correct than Angie, you'll win the $1,000 grand prize.
In the rare event that there is a 5-5 tie, it's just that. A tie. You have to get more correct than Angie in order to win the grand prize. These are usually pop culture/current event based questions. Best of luck, come win the grand with Moug & Angie mornings on Mix 106!
Here's the official rules:
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, INC.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A purchase or payment will not improve your odds of winning.
THE PROMOTION: Dirty Pop Quiz (the “Promotion”) is a reoccurring weekday on air contest MONDAY through FIRDAY at approximately 8:04 AM Mountain Time Zone (“MT”) (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor makes no guarantee for frequency, duration, or timing of Promotion. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries (as defined below) received. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal United States (“U.S.”) residents of the FCC designated signal area of KCIX MIX 106 (For designated signal area of KCIX MIX 106 log on to radio-locator.com, enter KCIX into the “Find US radio by call letters” box and the Coverage Map will be available to view) (“Designated Signal Area”) who are at least eighteen (18) years old as of the start of the Promotion Period.
Promotion Entities, as referenced herein, shall include, Townsquare Media, LLC, (“Sponsor”), KCIX, Sponsor’s Clients, Sponsor’s contracted parties, and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, and their administrative, advertising, and promotion agencies, and any other entity involved in the development, administration, promotion, or implementation of the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER: REOCCURING ENTRY PERIOD BEGINS EACH WEEKDAY at 8:00 AM MT and ENDS ON THE SAME DAY and DATE at 8:30 AM MT.
- To enter, listen each weekday at 8:04 AM MT, for the cue to call 208-376-5106. One (1) listener will be randomly selected at the designated cue to call times to compete against Mix 106 Staff Member Angie from Moug & Angie Mornings to correctly answer 5 questions in 30 seconds.
- The exact make-up and content of Trivia questions are determined in advance, and at the sole discretion of Sponsor, Sponsor’s Representative, and KCIX.
- All times are approximate and may vary based of live on-air broadcast. KCIX on air clock is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
- Sponsor and KCIX make no guarantee for frequency, duration, or timing of reoccurring Promotion.
- All Listeners’ calls and recordings become the sole property of Townsquare Media Boise, KCIX, and Promotion Entities and will not be returned.
- Individuals may enter one submission per day during the Promotion Period. In the event that the selected listener is found to be ineligible by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the next eligible listener that successfully completes their submission and any on-air requirements as described above, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be the potential winner (defined below). Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use entrant’s name, city, state, likeness, image, and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval.
HOW TO WIN: REOCCURING ENTRY PERIOD BEGINS EACH WEEKDAY at 8:00 AM MT and ENDS ON SAME DAY and DATE at 8:30 AM MT.
- Listeners will be selected at random upon the cue to call. Listeners who successfully call in and correctly answer more questions than Mix 106 staff member Angie in 30 seconds will complete these requirements and be deemed the Grand Prize Winner.
- Listeners who successfully call in and correctly answer five (5) 5 or less questions but tie (match number of correct answers with Mix 106 Staff Member Angie) win a consolation prize.
- KCIX on air clock is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
- All listeners will be limited to (1) entry per person per day.
- All listeners’ calls and recordings become the sole property of Townsquare Media Boise, KCIX, and Promotion Entities and will not be returned.
- The Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, mis-delivered, mangled, incomplete entries or for calls not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages or delays, device difficulties or other technological glitches.
- The Promotion Entities in their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any listener if such listener contains illegal, indecent or otherwise offensive material, or if such act contains material whose content is deemed, at the sole discretion of the Promotion Entities to be unsuitable for the public or broadcast on Townsquare Media radio stations or KCIX (i.e. no profanity or vulgar language.)
- The Promotion is open any person residing in the State of Idaho within the FCC designated signal area of KCIX MIX 106, as referenced in the Eligibility Section of this document, who are at least eighteen (18) years old as of the start of the Promotion Period.
- Void outside Designated Signal Area, in Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited by law.
- Officers, directors, and employees of Townsquare Media, its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Boise, Idaho area, and the members of these persons’ immediate families (spouses and/or parents, children, and siblings, and their spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or persons living in the same households as these persons (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to enter or win the Promotion.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Townsquare Media permits (1) "prize of value" winner per household per 60 days. This includes all Promotion features, major contests, consolation prizes, special listener events, weekend giveaways, ticket windows, online contesting, random drawings and all other contesting on Townsquare Media radio stations. In the event a listener wins a "prize of value" and they (or someone in their household/family) wins another "prize of value" within the 60 days of winning the original prize, the 2nd prize will be forfeited, regardless of prize and/or value.
- Participants are required to provide truthful information and the Sponsor will reject and delete any entry it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Sponsor will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Each weekday of the REOCCURING PROMOTION the Listener will be selected at random upon the cue to call at time intervals referenced above. The selected listener will compete on air and upon successful completion of the on-air portion of the Promotion be deemed Winner (“Winner”). Winners will be notified on air on KCIX and contacted by the Promotion Entities via telephone. Potential Winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. There will be a total of one (1) Winner during the Promotion Period. Potential Winners must execute and return to Sponsor, an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability prize acceptance, and publicity release (except where prohibited) and a tax acceptance form (collectively, "Promotion Documents") within seven (7) days of the date notice is sent, if applicable. Noncompliance within the stated time period will result in disqualification, and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion an alternate potential Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible Entries. If any potential Winner cannot be reached, is found to be ineligible, cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if Prize (as defined below) or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential Winner will be disqualified and time permitting, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate potential Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible Entries. Limit 1 prize per family or household.
PRIZES: There will be a potential total of one (1) Prizes (as defined below) awarded per Promotion Period.
Consolation Prize Winners will receive one (1) Prize valued at a minimum of $15.00. Total ARV of potential prizes varies based on weekly Promotion standings outlined the Monday prior to each initial weekly Promotion Period.
Grand Prize Winners will receive one thousand dollars ($1,000.00) cash prize.
There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Promotion Entities may, at their sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. Prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses.
All details of Prize will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize (or prize element) of comparable or greater value. All taxes and other expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of Prize are the sole responsibility of Winners. For any Prize with an ARV of six hundred dollars ($600) or greater, Sponsor will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to Winner for the ARV of Prize for the year in which Prize was won. Prizes are subject to certain terms and conditions.
Prize cannot be transferred by Winners or redeemed for cash and is valid only for the items detailed above, with no substitution of Prize by Winners. If any Prize is unclaimed within a reasonable time after notification from Sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, it will be forfeited, and time permitting, an alternate Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible Entries at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Sponsor shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of a prize due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. Winner’s submission is a record of their authority to partake in the Promotion. Date and/or time of the Prize are subject to change. The Promotion Prize is subject to cancellation. If the Prize is cancelled the remaining elements of the Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s Prize obligation to Winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. Delays or postponements in executing the Prize by Winner after the expiration date will result in a forfeiture of Prize.
CONDITIONS: By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the or Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of Prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Promotion and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by prize supplier that are sent along with Prize; (c) if selected as a Winner, to the posting of such entrant’s name on the www.mix106radio.com (“Website”) and the use by Released Parties of such name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (d) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Promotion itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
ADDITIONAL TERMS: Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any promotion any person they believe has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Promotion or the operation thereof is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor, who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other “force majeure” event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind; for inaccurate transcription of entry information; for errors in any promotional or marketing materials or in these Official Rules; for any human or electronic error; or for Entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed, lost, late, damaged, or returned. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Promotion or any element thereof (including, without limitation, these Official Rules) without notice in any manner and for any reason (including, without limitation, in the event of any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules). In the event of cancellation, modification, or suspension, Sponsor reserves the right to select Winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, or suspension. Notice of such cancellation, modification, or suspension will be posted on the Website. Sponsor may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Promotion, if such entrant or potential entrant shows a disregard for these Official Rules; acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s agents or representatives; or behaves in any other disruptive manner (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in a Promotion, Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with a Promotion, including but not limited to Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. [“JAMS”] and held at the JAMS regional office nearest the Entrant. The Promotion is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Idaho. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim or seek injunctive relief or any other equitable claim. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: For the names of the Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received within 60 days of Promotion Period to: KCIX PROMOTIONS Townsquare Media Promotions 827 E Park Blvd., Boise, ID 83712.
Sponsor: Townsquare Media Boise 827 E Park Blvd., Boise, ID 83712.
For questions, send an email to email@example.com