Idaho Humane Society Loses Furniture in Boise Storage Unit Fire
Last week there was a fire that broke out at Stor-It Self Storage in Boise. It was terrible news for many people and businesses that had things destroyed. One business that lost a lot was the Idaho Humane Society.
The items being held in their unit were office chairs, desks, file cabinets, and a conference table all of which were going to the new Idaho Humane Society on West Overland Road as reported by KBOI.
Due to the smoke damage from the fire all furniture in the storage unit is now garbage. They decided to donate as much as they could seeing as it was no longer going to work for it's original purpose.
The Idaho Humane Society is reaching out to the public for assistance in replacing the furniture, you can donate just by clicking here. The fire was eventually put out just one storage unit away from the Humane Society unit.
The shelter has found a furniture provider to help keep costs low as they attempt to furnish their new location.