Idaho Gives Event at The Village at Meridian
Join in on the fun of the Idaho Gives Event at the Village at Meridian. This is all about highlighting and raising awareness of nonprofits and businesses in the area that are doing tremendous things in our community. There will be lots of tables set up for you to learn about all of the organizations and tons of fun things for kids and adults of all ages.
The event is set to take place on Thursday, May 2nd, 2019 from Noon until 3 p.m. There will be a minimum of 20 different organizations that you will be able to learn more about including
- Northwest Association for Blind Athletes
- DrugFree Idaho
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace
- Idaho Association for the Education of Young Children
- Chloe's Heart INC.
- The Nature Conservancy in Idaho
- Meridian Canine Rescue (personal favorite of mine)
- Girl Scouts of Silver Sage Council
- Garden City Public Library Foundation
- Special Olympics Idaho
- Corwyn's Cause
- Idaho Youth Ranch
- Idaho Hunger Relief Task Force
- Idaho Humane Society
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Idaho
- Idaho State Museum
- Old Idaho State Penitentiary
- Snake River Alliance
- More to be announced.
Feel free to bring down all of your friends and family to learn more about these fantastic organizations. If you want more information click here for their Facebook event page.