Idaho Businesses Offering Tax Day Freebies & Discounts
Tax day is not a day that many of us look forward to. That includes me, but mostly because tax day usually falls on my birthday. This year thanks to the 15th falling on a Sunday and a holiday in Washington DC on April 16th (Emancipation Day), taxes aren’t due until Tuesday, April 17th. As bad as tax day is for almost all of us, there is some good that comes from it. Tax Day Freebies!
Every year many businesses across America and here in Idaho hand out free and discounted stuff to help us all deal with the tax day pain.
Here are some of the best freebies and discounts to take advantage of this year. You’ll be able to claim all of these on April 17th, while some will be available longer.
- Firehouse Subs: April 17-19 use a coupon to get a free medium sub with the purchase of a full-price medium or large sub, chips and a drink.
- Great American Cookies: Get a free cookies-and-cream cookie at participating locations April 17, while supplies last. There’s a limit of one per customer.
- Hot Dog on a Stick: Get one free original turkey or veggie dog per customer at participating locations April 17.
- Hungry Howie’s: April 15-17 for online carryout orders only, get a one-topping medium pizza for 15 cents with the purchase of a one-topping large pizza at regular menu price. Use code 18TAXDAY.
- Office Depot: Through April 28 use an in-store coupon to get 5 pounds of free document shredding.
- Planet Fitness: April 14 through 21 use a coupon to get a free HydroMassage.
- Sears: Through April 21, get an extra 15% off Kenmore and Kenmore Elite products. Offer is valid in stores (exclusions may apply) and online.
- Sonic Drive-In: On April 17, get half-price cheeseburgers.
So even if you didn’t get a big fat refund, you can get some big fat deals and that should help ease your tax day pain.
Here are some other businesses that are participating in the country today. Feel free to share with your friends and family members across the US.