Five Boise Rentals That Cost More Than $4k Per Month
I've been a renter for a long time, I've blown a TON of money over the years and hopefully in the next couple of years I'll be able to buy. In the mean time, curiosity got me. What are the most expensive Treasure Valley Rentals?
Never have a EVER spent this kind of money on a rental. The highest rent I had was on the beach in San Diego where I paid $2200 per month for a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom TOWNHOUSE, which I could BARELY afford.
Here's some pricey rental options here in the Treasure Valley:
- For $7,500 per month outside of town, you'll have 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and 5 acres of land that you don't own!
- For $4,000 per month in the heart of Boise, you can get a beautiful mid century 4 bedroom, 2 bath home that's completely updated.
- Here's another mid century home in Boise that's totally updated, but a little smaller, also for $4,000.
- Hear me out on this: For $4,200, you can rent a 120 year old gorgeous Victorian home with lots of character, you already know where it is.
- Lastly, this super modern, super updated 3 bedroom, 3 bath near downtown.
I guess the only real issue is that you'd have to RENT these houses. Could you ever imagine paying $4,000+ for rent? Maybe you're anti-buying cause you feel it's a bad investment?
Anyway, I just curiously checked Zillow for the most expensive rentals, not that I could ever afford one.