Boise State Releases Football Kickoff Times for the 2020 Season
We have college football set in place for the Boise State Broncos, details on attending games in the form of cutouts and the countdown is on.
It's time to schedule out the times because Broncossports.com just released the official times for games this season.
I think we can agree this next month is going to be a whirlwind of things. Think about this for a few seconds.
- Coronavirus cases are going up.
- Flu season is about to begin.
- The Presidential Election is about to go into hyper mode on every channel, social network, and every corner of your daily life.
- Halloween approaches in the form of nothing typical.
- It's my birthday ON election day.
Those are just a few but we can agree from a Bronco Nation's point of view, October 24, 2020, is going to be refreshing. The Broncos take on Utah State on the blue and we now know it's going to kick-off at 5 p.m.
Here's a list of the times and games.
- Saturday, October 24 at 5 p.m. (Utah State @ BSU)
- Saturday, October 31 at 4 p.m. (BSU @ Air Force)
- Friday, November 6 at 7:45 p.m. (BYU @ BSU)
- Thursday, November 12 at 6 p.m. (Colorado @BSU)
- Saturday, November 21 at 9 p.m. (BSU @ Hawaii)
- Saturday, November 28 at TBA (San Jose State @ BSU)
- Friday, December 4 at 7:30 p.m. (BSU @ UNLV)
- Saturday, December 12 at 4 p.m. (BSU @ Wyoming)
I look at these for what they are. This is If everything goes great, nobody gets the Coronavirus, and teams don't cancel the schedule. No need to look ahead and wonder. We just need to embrace it like teams have done the other college games and NFL. Don't overthink it. Plus, you can get your good looking cutout for the season at $50.
This is a total side note that is very interesting. I'm not a sports reporter and Jay Tust is my favorite at KTVB. That said it's interesting that BYU is currently ranked #14 and we play them at home on November 6. Granted we can't be there but that's a big game for the Broncos. Keep an eye on that one.
KTVB put up a great article that includes where to watch these games.