Boise Bench Dwellers Speak Up About St. Patrick’s Day
It's not a shock to anyone in the Treasure Valley that this area is growing very rapidly right now. So, it didn't shock me to see that the popular Boise area Facebook group the Boise Bench Dwellers were talking about the upcoming St. Patrick's Day holiday coming up. Discussing the best locations to go for delicious corned beef and green beer.
Here is the list of suggestions that were thrown out by locals:
- Quinn's Restaurant and Loungs on Vista Avenue
- O'Michaels Pub & Grill on North Bogus Basin Road
- Ha Penny Bridge on West Broad Street
- Hyde Park Pub on North 13th Street
- The Crescent Bar on West Franklin
- McCleary's Pub on Orchard
- Trudy's Kitchen in Idaho City
- Jumpin' Janet's on South Vista Avenue
- Beef 'O' Brady's on South Eagle Road
Whatever you do or wherever you end up have a tremendous time but please remember to celebrate responsibly and never drink and drive. There are so many ways to get home safely with Uber, Lyft, Taxi's, and asking friends or family. CHEERS!