Boise Area Stores Closed During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Shopping is getting a little tougher these days and in some cases it is flat out not an option. These Treasure Valley stores are shutting their doors in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.
If you haven't hit up the store, the rumors swirling about no toilet paper on store shelves is 100% true. I went to Albertson's off of Fairview yesterday and there wasn't a single roll on the shelves. Same thing at Fred Meyer when I went there. I wasn't smart and although I have plenty of food and water in my home, I only have toilet paper to last us about a week! Ooops!
Here's the list of Boise area stores that say they are closing their doors during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Abercrombie and Fitch is temporarily closed (no word on when they will re-open.)
- Anthropologie closed until at least March 28.
- Apple stores outside of Greater China closed March 16-27
- Hollister Co. is temporarily closed
- Lululemon closed through March 27
- Nike stores closed March 16-27
- REI stores closed March 16-27
- Urban Outfitters closed until at least March 28
An article on idahonews.com also states that Boise Towne Square Mall is shortening their hours from 12- p.m. - 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.