2000 Free Books Being Distributed to Kids in Nampa
I'm a big reader. My fondest childhood memories are of my Mama reading to me and I have vowed to instill a love of reading into my children as well. It's worked great with one child, not so much with the other. Nevertheless, I love this idea of getting books into the hands of kids.
According to an article on idahonews.com, over 2000 books are set to be distributed to kids at 8 different parks. The park locations will also be distributing free meals to kids in need. Here's where you can score free books for your kids.
- June 22: Kings Road Park; West Roosevelt Park
- June 23: Colter Bay; Desert Spring Elementary; Indian Creek Park; Maple Wood Park; West Park
- June 24: Evergreen Mobile Park; Liberty Park; Lions Park; Osborne Park
- June 25: East Side Park; Lakeview Park (Baseball Fields); Optimist Park; Skyview Park
- June 26: Sunset Oaks Park; Mary Ellen Meadows Park; Wilson Creek Park Times vary by location.
For more specifics on when the books will be at the various locations, click the link below.