Karaoke In Boise: Time To Get Back Onstage
A self proclaimed "hoe" for many things (carbs, alcohol, pools, movies, tv), karaoke is HIGH on the list. With Voicebox Karaoke Lounge reopen, it's time to doll up and gather a Covid-19 safe number of friends for some mediocre singing.
Here's my list of go-to songs for an entertaining night
- "Total Eclipse of the Heart" -Bonnie Tyler
- "Gangsta's Paradise" -Coolio
- "Objection" -Shakira
- "I'm A Slave 4 U" -Britney Spears
- "All I Have" -Jennifer Lopez feat. LL Cool J
- "BedRock" -Young Money
- "Lady Marmalade" -Mya, Christina Aguillera, Pink, Lil Kim
- "Unbreak My Heart" - Toni Braxton
What I love about lounges like Voicebox is the intimate setting. You can feel comfortable singing your heart out, off pitch, surrounded by friends who love you regardless. And you never have to wait an exorbitant amount of time to get the mic back. You can easily belt out/rap multiple songs if that's what you fancy.
What are your favorite karaoke songs? Are there songs I should be adding to my repertoire that I've been missing out on?