BOISE, Idaho. When a couple ties the knot, it's customary to congratulate them on the extraordinary achievement. While we're hardly the kind to curb our support and enthusiasm for our friends, a 2023 national report issued by Honeymoon Always has us rethinking what's a bigger deal: the wedding or the honeymoon!
Idaho newlyweds, the secret is out! All of us know where you've been honeymooning. And while we're green with envy, we couldn't be happier for you!
Research by Honeymoon Always reveals Indonesia is topping peoples' honeymoon destination wish lists in eight states. The eight include Idaho, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wyoming all wanting to visit exotic Southeastern Asia. And really, who wouldn't want to visit the dreamy paradise?
5 Honeymoon Things Idahoans Would Love to Do in Indonesia
Known for its legendary tropical weather and exotic wildlife, it makes sense that Indonesia is Idaho's top honeymoon destination. Rife with romantic temples, jungle landscapes, and an inviting local culture, it's exactly where we'd want to kick off "'til death do us part." According to Trip Advisor, Indonesia offers several ways Idahoans would love to celebrate the start of their happily ever after.
- Waterbom Bali: a world-class tropical roller coaster and water park
- Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary: an opportunity for visitors to engage one-on-one with free-roaming monkeys
- Ijen Crater: one of the most magnificent sunrise points in the world
- Jatiluwih Green Land: an expansive rice terrace known for its stunning beauty
- Kelingking Beach: Bali's premier white sand beach with spectacular cliffs