I-84 Corridor Open House on Tuesday and Wednesday
If you travel I-84 from Caldwell into Boise you're going to want to check out the open house going on this week on both Tuesday and Wednesday just so you know about the huge construction projects to expect in the coming years.
The Idaho Transportation Department will be investing $343 million dollars into Interstate 84 in Canyon County over the next several years. Multiple stages of study, design and construction are already underway. The events taking place this week are to make sure you know all about the changes. Here are just a few of the projects that are being worked on:
- Construction in Nampa between Karcher and Franklin Blvd. (Exit 33 to 36) will begin in early 2019.
- Design of I-84 from Frankllin Road to Karcher (Exit 29 to 33) will begin in 2019 and construction is anticipated in 2021.
- The study to identify recommended improvements to I-84 between Centennial Way and Franklin Road (Exits 27 and 29) continues to progress and is anticipated to be completed in 2020.
The events set to take place this week to learn more are:
- Tuesday, January 22nd - Nampa Holiday Inn from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 23rd - Caldwell Best Western Plus from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Or if you want additional information you can visit itdprojects.org/84corridor, email email@example.com, or call (208)334-8002