Flu Running Rampant, Tips to Stay Healthy
We talk about sanitization and staying healthy all year but when the flu is running rampant here are some things you can do to help prevent you from getting it.
- Zicam : one of my favorite right at the start of feeling a cold or flu coming on OR if you are around someone who is sick or gets sick it's not a bad idea to use a nose swab.
- Vitamin C, Vitamin C, Vitamin C. That is what you hear a lot when getting sick. If you work in the public a lot Vitamin C can play a good role in staying healthy.
- Drink tea on occasion. You don't have to drink it all the time but before you get too sick some antioxidants might help.
- Eating coconut oil can help treat infections as well.
- Stay hydrated
- Vitamin D would be a good addition as well when you're not feeling well or when those around you are sick.
Last year the flu claimed the lives of over 80,000 people. This time of year the flu and colds are more common. Stay healthy.