Experience Beautiful Boise Living in an Affordable Manufactured Home [listing + pics]
Boise, Idaho. If you think manufactured homes are fancier, upgraded versions of mobile homes, think again, friend.
By definition, manus are factory-built residences constructed after June 15, 1976. Thankfully, today's manus "bear little resemblance to the mobile homes of yesterday," according to the HOV Blog.
What's more, with the average price of a new build reaching nearly $500k in Jan. 2022 and a new manu build coming in at $128k the following Feb., manus are excellent inroads to affordable homeownership in the Gem State.
Manufactured Homes: facts & benefits
- Options. Floor plans & interior options range from base model to luxurious interior upgrades like: vaulted ceilings, modern & fully equipped kitchens, spacious bedrooms, & bathrooms with recessed tubs & whirlpools
- Stationary. Modern manus aren't actually mobile; from build to plot, they're only moved once
- Dealers. Buying a manu is similar to the car-buying experience; dealers have model homes on-site featuring single, double, or tiple-section floor plans ranging from one-to-four beds & one-to-three baths
- One-Stop Shop. From floor plans to financing, buyers can knock out their manu-home purchase all in one day
- Budget-Friendly. Manus are more affordable than traditional brick-&-mortar builds
- Quick Builds. Because manus are built by a single manufacturer, construction delays are minimal & turn-around times are quick
- Homestead. Installing a manu on their private land gives residents greater flexibility in maintaining the property, potentially increasing its value
Boise-Based Manufactured Home Retailers
- Clayton Homes of Boise // Modern Prefabricated Homes
- Nashua Builders // Rugged. Reliable. World-Class Quality.
- Guerdon Modular Technology // A Better Way to Build
- Jensen Homes // Local, Longtime Leader in the Manufactured Home Industry
Scroll on for a handy list of links & phone numbers to 11 Boise-area manu & mobile parks!
Boise-Area Manu & Mobile Home Parks
- Homecrest Mobile Home Park - Boise // 208.629.0745
- Flying H Ranch In the Center of Boise // 208.407.1985
- Aspen Creek Mobile Home Park - Boise // 208.321.4722
- Rustic Acres, An All-Ages Community - Boise // 208.375.3043
- Granger Senior Estates, A 55+ Community - Boise // 208.871.2256
- Blue Valley, A Lakefront Mobile Home Park - Boise // 208.345.1701
- Fairview Village Mobile Home & RV Community - Boise // 208.428.2500
- Glenbrier Park Manufactured Home Community - Boise // 208.853.8490
- Hampton Park Manufactured Home Community - Boise // 208.912.0909
- Shenandoah Estates, An Age-Qualified Community - Boise // 855.209.3678
- West Meadow Estates, An Age-Qualified Community - Boise // 855.209.3677
Scroll on for a gallery featuring a great manu home just listed in Boise! Plus, each pic features a helpful tip for mastering manu-home living!