Escape to Sun Valley with Your Girls for Big Wellness Festival
You would think that our mental health and wellness would be doing just great as the pandemic comes to a hopeful end. That makes sense right?
Well, that's not how this mental battle works. You don't just reach out for wellness in times of need and problems didn't just begin a year ago. The movement has been going on for decades and Sun Valley hosts the longest-running wellness festival in the world.
What Is the Sun Valley Wellness Festival?
This is the place your girlfriends could thrive over a weekend. Mothers are the epicenter of our universe and when that goes down, it's a struggle. Sometimes you just need to find a babysitter or leave the children with your significant other. This is a place where you recharge, enjoy movement classes, meditation sessions, yoga wellness classes, and some great wines paired with the perfect dining experience. Sound good yet?
Sun Valley has this writing which is great all one word,
Sun Valley is a great experience without the wellness event. You don't need an excuse for an Idaho experience at one of the most popular resorts in the country. This event does pack a punch with speakers and Sun Valley is no secret among celebrities.
Main Stage Speakers
- Vin Gupta, MD, MPA, MSc - Public Health Physician, Professor, and Health Policy Expert. You might have seen him live on the national networks during the pandemic. Vin will be one of your speakers.
- James Nestor - Science Journalist and Bestselling Author.
- Matthew Walker, PhD - Professor of Psychiatry and Havard Medical School. I love one of his phrases, "Sleep is Your Superpower."
- Nadia Bolz-Weber - Three-time New York Times bestselling author.
- Milagros Phillips - Race Literacy and Healer Teacher.
- Britt Frank, SCSW, LCSW, SEP - Therapist, Teacher, Speaker, and Trauma Specialist.
- David Pond - Astrologist, Author, Speaker, and International Workshop Leader.
- Tommy Rosen - Yoga Teacher, Addiction Recovery Expert, and founder of Recovery 2.0
Sun Valley will also host many other speakers on plant medicine, the paths to wellness, and a special culinary stage. Kristin McGee is a nationally recognized celebrity yoga and pilates teacher that will be hosting events with a long list of power-packed wellness coaches.
What are the costs, housing, and what are the dates?
There is a Movement Pass, Virtual Festival Pass, Festival Pass, and All-Access Festival Pass. Prices range from $75 - $950. There is special lodging at Limelight hotel and more. I'm posting links below.
The Sun Valley Wellness Festival & Conference begins on Friday, June 25 through June 28. Enjoy and go center yourself before Summer starts.