Eli Young Band Joins Boise Music Festival Lineup
This American-country Texas quartet has charted eight times on the Billboard country charts, with three of their singles having reached #1: "Crazy Girl", was named Top Country Song-Of-The-Year by Billboard Year-End, along with "Even If It Breaks Your Heart" and "Drunk Last Night".
Eli Young Band joins Pitbull aka Mr. Worldwide -coming to Boise for the first time ever, on the Main Stage at Boise Music Festival.
Check in with us at boisemusicfestival.com for more announcements as we continue to unveil the lineup. There is sure to be something for everyone. For even more up-to-the-minute news about BMF 2019, follow us on Facebook.
Here’s what you need to know about Boise Music Festival 2019:
- When: 10 a.m.-10 p.m., Saturday, June 22
- Where: Expo Idaho in Garden City
- Tickets: ON SALE NOW (Ticket required for entry, children 12 & under are FREE)
- For full details visit eventbrite.com
- Six stages: featuring live acoustic, pop, country, bluegrass, folk, rock, hip-hop, and alternative music
- Food Court: More than 40 food vendors offer a wide variety of things to eat and drink
- Beer & Wine Vendors: 5 to 7 booths provide much appreciated cold refreshment on a hot summer day
- Cool Zone: A premium seating area next to the Main Stage provides a fenced-in, up-close experience with tables, party tent and its own food and beverage concessions (must be 21 or older)
- Carnival Rides & Midway: 12-15 rides and midway games with prizes (all-day wristbands for unlimited rides are available for purchase online)
Vendor Village: 100+ local artists, crafters, and merchandise vendors offer a variety of unique, creative and useful things
- Kid’s Play Area: One of the Expo buildings provides an air-conditioned place for families to escape the heat and enjoy kid-friendly activities and on-stage entertainment
- Exhibitor Booths: also indoors, businesses offer product and services information, demonstrations, product sampling, and family activities
Just can’t wait to see Eli Young Band live? Check out some of their greatest hits here.