Boise’s Best Late Night Eats
When you've been out all night and now it's time for some grub, everything is not closed in Boise like some may say. Here's 5 spots to DEFINITELY hit up after midnight!
"There's nothing open" when you're hungry AF after a night out at bars downtown, or a BSU game, or whatever shenanigans (god I hate that word, but it's applicable) you're into. I'm going to debunk that myth and give you five great spots you can go on weekends after midnight you're guaranteed to enjoy.
- Los Betos on Fairview (6615 W Fairview between Cole & Curtis; 24 hour, spectacular drunk Mexican food. Tacos, burritos, tamales, the works! This is exactly what you need when it's late and you've thrown your diet out the window.
- Merritt's Family Restaurant for when it's late at night and you've decided you want BREAKFAST! They have an amazing breakfast menu and it's served all day and on Friday and Saturday nights, they'll be open till 2 am waiting for you. It's a little further away from downtown Boise, (6630 W State St.), but worth it. And, they don't JUST serve breakfast, they've got it all waiting for you deep into the night!
- Construction Zone Bar & Grill in Meridian on Franklin and Meridian is sort of a dive bar, but open late and known for their amazing food! Not only do they have amazing food and drinks, but they have karaoke so you can feel like a rockstar for the night! Plus, they're also open till 2 a.m.!
- Jumpin' Janets on Vista near Rose Hill St. is THE place to be late night (till 2 a.m.) for what may have been the best chicken wings I've had in my life, trivia, pool, karaoke, cold beers and the works. It's sorta like Humpin' Hannah's except she's just jumpin', and her name is Janet. Disclaimer: Both HH's & JJ's are icons in Boise and both should be visited frequently.
- Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom is a personal favorite of mine because they have their Sicilian Pepperoni Rolls, which are essentially, PIZZA CINNAMON ROLLS! On top of that, they have great pizzas, calzones, ice cold beer, the works. They're down to just one location now and that's at Boise Town Square Mall. You can catch them until 2 a.m. on weekends.
Get our free mobile app
Now you know that when it's late at night, there are options that aren't fast food (though Sonic on a Saturday night isn't too shabby... Neither is a Jackson's run to pick up all the candy and soda a person could ever need)!
21 New Treasure Valley Restaurants That Have Opened Since the Pandemic Began
What Are the Signature Drinks From Every State?