Delisted! Our Favorite, Oh-So-Totally ’90s Boise Bench Home
Yo wazzzup, home skillet?! FYI, this article is stacked with hyperlinks to all things '90s! Click on any one of 'em for a blast from your '90s past!
The final decade of the last Millennium has people reminiscing and partying like it's 1999. From music and movies, to fashion and pop culture, 2022 is rife with hella cool '90s nostalgia with no signs of stopping.
As OG '90s teens, we could probably spend hours explaining our love for the scrunchie era better than Clarissa herself could. This is why it comes as no surprise that a certain home for sale in Boise stole our hearts.
Built in 1994—the same year Justin Bieber was born, FYI—the minimalist homestead has what Photowall describes as a "back-to-the-basics" vibe. We, however, liken the 28-year-old Boise Bench residence to the lovechild of Marie Kondo and The Treehouse Guys. The unique design is perfect for fun-loving nature enthusiasts who appreciate simple elegance...and beige. Oh, so much beige.
- 3,366 square feet
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- Residential/Single Family Residence
- Attached four-car garage
- Auto sprinkler system
- Accented with lush, highly manicured landscape
- 45-acre property
- Deck designed for entertainment
- 2019 upgrades include:
- new roof
- Bosch kitchen appliances
- quartz countertops in owner's bath & guest bath
- epoxied garage floor
- Hardwood & carpeted floors
- Appliances: dishwasher, refrigerator, washer, & dryer
- Gas insert fireplaces
- Floor-to-ceiling windows boast views of Downtown Boise & the Boise Foothills
- 12-foot ceilings create an open, more luxurious living space
- Owner's suite features walk-in closet & spa-like bath with dual vanities
- Discrete urban haven offering coveted country-like privacy
- Located five minutes from Downtown Boise & Boise International Airport
- Zoned for Boise School District #1
Up Next: 50 pics that are all that and a bag of chips
Are you in the housing market and looking to buy in the Boise area or the Treasure Valley? Maybe you're a '90s enthusiast with a yin for home design? Whatever the case, scroll on for 50 fly pics of a totally '90s home for sale on the Boise Bench!
😍 SOLD! A Boise Bench Home Straight Out of the '90s
Just Listed: Here's What 1.5M Gets You In Idaho, Utah, Washington & California
[SOLD] $74,950 Foreclosed Home For Sale In One of Idaho's Most Beautiful Cities
The Treehouse In This Pacific Northwest Home Is Better Than What I Live In
- The Treehouse (better than my house)
- The Cinema (crazy!)
- The Play Area For Kids