Avoid These Calorie Filled Drinks Around Christmas Time
Life is about having fun and enjoying yourself as much as possible but as we all know it's about moderation. When I graduated high school I weighted around 280 pounds, I'm now 100 pounds lighter but I always seem to be cautious around the holidays because it is so easy to pack on the pounds right now.
It seems like everywhere we go there is another dessert of Christmas treat to enjoy and they all stack up. Which brings me to another point, which is that I always enjoy eating my calories. Drinks are great but I would gladly give up a drink to enjoy another dessert.
- Eggnog - one glass is 340 - 435 calories
- Peppermint Mocha - one cup is 240 - 540 calories
- Hot Buttered Rum - one glass is 220 - 350 calories
- Pumpkin Spice Latte - one cup is 210 - 470 calories
- Hot Cocoa - one cup is 170 - 420 calories
- Spiked Cider - one cup is 140 - 300 calories
- Mulled Wine - one glass is 125 - 250 calories
- Hot Toddy - one glass is 140 - 180 calories
While you're celebrating Christmas just remember everything in moderation, especially when it comes to alcohol. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family, and don't worry too much about calorie consumption. Remember that is what New Years Resolutions are all about.