Kids Know Everything…Even How To Make Someone Fall In Love With You
An elementary teacher in Boston recently asked her 2nd grade students to list the things that they thought you’d need to do to make someone fall in love with another person. And the 11 steps that these precocious little kids came up with is pretty awesome…even though I wonder what some of their parents are doing while their kids are in view
- First you stare at the person for a long time.
- Then you get close to each other.
- You ask for a date.
- You go in bed and do sex.
- Then you kiss. And when you kiss you have to suck and lick a lot.
- Get naked in bed, and do more sex.
- Go dance, and put your noses close together.
- You go in bed and then kiss for a very long time.
- Take a shower together and kiss.
- Give each other rings.
- Go to the pool together. (Apparently you aren’t comfortable enough till this point to see each other in a bathing suit)
And that’s it….now you are in love!
Good luck! If you try this, email me and let me know how it worked for you.