Want FREE Chick-Fil-A? Score a FREE Entree Today
Have a Sharpie and white t-shirt? Then you've got FREE Chick-Fil-A today!
It's a tradition that's been happening for the past 14 years, but has exploded over the last few years thanks to the popularity of sharing photos on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat! Tuesday, July 10 is Chick-Fil-A's annual "Cow Appreciation Day." It's the day where the fast food giant shows their appreciation for customers and honors the Eat Mor Chikin Cows that have been the face of the restaurant for decades.
Any customer who wears a cow costume or something cow-like while visiting a Treasure Valley Chick-Fil-A today will get their choice of a FREE entree! (Kids get a full Kid's Meal.) That means take that Sharpie I asked about and start drawing some cow spots on that t-shirt you have sitting there! Depending on what time of day you go, you'll have to make some difficult choices picking from the huge menu. Here's what's up for grabs!
- Egg White Grill
- Chick-Fil-A Chicken Biscuit
- Buttered Biscuit
- Sunflower Multigrain Bagel
- Chicken or Sausage Hash Brown Scramble Bowl or Burrito
- Chicken or Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit or Bagel
- Bacon Egg & Cheese Muffin
- Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap
- Nuggets (8 or 12 count)
- Grilled Nuggets (8 or 12 count)
- Chick-N-Strips (3 or 4 Count)
- Chick-N-Strips (1 or 2 Count) Kid's Meal
- Nuggets (4 or 6 Count) Kid's Meal
- Grilled Nuggets (4 or 6 Count) Kid's Meal
The Cow Appreciation deal goes on until 7 p.m. this evening! There are two free standing Chick-Fil-A restaurants in Boise, one at the Village at Meridian and one on Market Place Blvd in Nampa.