Top 5 Gifts People Are Giving This Year
Christmas is just weeks away, so naturally everyone's got gifts on the brain. With the disaster 2020 has been, people are hoping to give the perfect gift to friends and family this holiday season more than ever before. Something nice needs to happen this year, even if it's as small as gifting the right present. So here's what we're buying in hopes of making our loved ones smile.
1. Gift cards. They happen to be the #1 thing people want this year and are arguably the easiest thing to shop for. So easy, that you might as well pick up a few and head down to the 12 Days of ChristMIX Toy Drive and donate them so teens in the Treasure Valley aren't left out this Christmas.
2. Clothing. This used to be a big no-no. It can be hard to gauge someone's taste in clothes, not to mention sizing! But I think sticking with clothing items from a person's favorite shows, books, and movies is a great route to take. I'm hoping to get a Schitt's Creek hoodie.
3. Fashion accessories. These are easier to shop for in terms of taste 'cause accessories tend to have a vast variety within a similar style. So you can find items pretty easily based on what you've seen them wear. And they don't tend to break the budget.
4. Household items. We're spending so much more time at home these days, might as well help make it as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. I suggest an Instant Pot and fly swatters.
5. Food and drinks. Didn't we all realize during quarantine that we love eating and drinking? This seems like a no brainer. In fact, it seems a little low on the list for my taste, but I can't argue with statistics. But I'd prefer chipotle delivered to my door over a new spatula.
Whatever you end up getting for your friends and family, consider adding some toys to your shopping cart and make a donation to the 12 Days of ChristMIX Toy Drive.
Animals You Can See Now At Zoo Boise