The Instant Pot Wing Recipe You MUST Make for the Big Game
You guys went absolutely bonkers when we told you about Idaho Press's "Instant Pot Cooking School" coming to the Nampa Civic Center! If you work up the courage to break yours out of the box this weekend, this recipe can save you some serious time and money during the Big Game!
According to Buffalo Wild Wings, they sell almost 14 million traditional and boneless wings on the day of the big game. A small size order of wings (about 9 pieces) starts at $11.49 at B-Dubs. If you're willing to brave your new Instant Pot, you can make almost four pounds of chicken wings for about the same price. I haven't checked WinCo or Walmart, but I know that Albertsons sells a four pound bag of frozen chicken wings for $11.29. You'd just need to spend a few more dollars for the sauce ingredients for my original wing recipe!
Check it out and let me know what you think!
Michelle Heart's Instant Pot Spicy Garlic Ranch Wings
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 4 lbs Frozen Chicken Wings
- 1 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1 Packet Hidden Valley Ranch
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- Pour broth into Instant Pot
- Place steam rack into Instant Pot and place frozen wings on top of it
- Lock lid and set Instant Pot to high pressure for 15 minutes
- While wings cook, mix together hot sauce, butter, ranch packet and garlic together in separate bowl to make wing sauce
- Once cooking cycle is complete, perform quick release
- Place wings on cooking sheet lined with foil and cooking spray. Place under oven broiler to crisp up wings. Remove after five minutes or when crisp to your liking.
- Toss wings in bowl of sauce to coat them