Southwest Announces Service Expansion in Boise
Catch flights, not feelings, as the old saying goes. Now more than ever, I think the emphasis among all of us is on some flights. Let's get out of town, no?
It has been a long year--the entire globe has been navigating a global pandemic and we have LITERALLY been living through something that will be in history books for generations to come. It's a pretty crazy thing to think about--the entire globe being shut down like that. Concerts, weddings, vacations, graduations, gatherings--everything to a screeching halt.
We're all ready to "get back out there" and seeing news of MORE flight options out of Boise is always exciting news. Some are just seasonal additions but I'm all for more options because let's be honest, Boise isn't always the most convenient place to fly out of.
These new flights will include:
- Boise to Chicago, Illinois (the Midway Airport) will have 1 flight daily and is summer seasonal
- Boise to Orange County, California will have 1 flight daily and is summer seasonal
- Boise to Dallas, Texas will have one flight per day on Sunday through Friday, seasonal during the summer
- Boise to San Diego, California will have one flight daily and this will be year-round service
- Boise to San Jose, California will have one flight daily and this will be year-round service
- Boise to Las Vegas, Nevada will be seeing an increase in the already established two daily flights, to three daily flights on PEAK traveling days, which for us are Monday, Thursday and Friday--makes sense, right?
LOOK: Here are 25 ways you could start saving money today