Random Thoughts On Boise Life: Have You Had Any of These Yourself?
1. You're either team Campo's Boise or team Campo's Nampa, but you can't be both.
2. Driving west on 84 at 5:00 p.m. feels like sticking your eyes in a tanning bed.
3. How's it a thing that seniors at Eagle High have nicer rides than most 30-somethings?
4. The ability to navigate GPS-free in any Valley city makes us feel all...
5. Harassed by hobos. Why are there SO many hobo spiders out here? Help. We need an adult.
6. What was the point of expanding Chinden but leaving a one-lane funnel in the middle stretch?
7. We think less of our neighbor's perfectly manicured lawn the moment we realize it's TruGreen and not true grit.
8. LDS or not, when we see the temple from anywhere in the Valley, we can't help but think, "Hey, you can see it from here, too!"
9. Our Boise peeps secretly think weekday destinations outside of Boise proper are more effort than they're worth. Drive to Star on Tuesday for patio bbq? Not happening, Susan.
10. That private moment when we're the first customers at DK and all the donut pans are full...
11. Left turn u-turners are the world's MOST aggravating drivers until we're the ones poppin' an U'ie. We feel zero remorse for thinking this way.
12. When in the H-E-Double-Hockey sticks did everyone find out about Pine, Ustick, and McDermott?!
13. We're constantly at the ready to swing on the fool who doesn't stop for geese crossings.
Don't call it a comeback and don't let the mini van fool ya.
14. We're beyond bummed by the Walmart on Ten Mile's makeover, inside and out.
15. Old Chicago Pizza took their spicy fried pickles off the menu...again. Why do they hate us?
16. Moving here before it was cool automatically grants us street cred.
17. Does someone Lysol the Teddy bears after the Teddy Bear Toss before the kiddos receive them?