Christmas Events at The Village in Meridian
If you're looking for the best place to Christmas shop in the Treasure Valley, you really can't beat The Village at Meridian. The Village has been one of our family's go-to places for a while now, especially if we have been waiting for a new movie to come out or if JD and I are wanting a date night.
As far as the holidays go, The Village is our one stop shop. I can grab coffee and browse stores to my heart's content, while the guys watch a movie or play games at Big Al's. And, the best part - we can all meet up for dinner without even moving the car! It's also one of our favorite places to visit with Santa and Cooper loves to see the huge tree, ice skaters, and dancing fountain every winter.
Have you checked out The Village this holiday season? Here's a quick rundown of their activities and daily happenings:
- Ice skating: Monday-Friday 3-9pm, Saturday 12-9pm, Sunday 12-6pm. Closed on Christmas. Children 12 & under - $5, Adults 13 & up - $7. Price includes skate rental.
- Breakfast with Santa at Backstage Bistro: Every Saturday Now -December 16, 9-11am. Adults $12, Children $9, 2 and under free. Contact the Backstage Bistro to reserve your space at: 208-995-2943
- Pictures with Santa: Now - December 24, Monday-Saturday 12-7pm, Sunday 12-6pm. Santa takes a break daily to check on his reindeer from 3:30-4:00pm.
- Pet Photos with Santa: Monday nights 4-7pm.
- Valet Parking: Friday and Saturday nights 4pm-midnight, $5. Behind Big Al's, near Robert Comstock.
- Quiet as a Mouse Program: Daily at Concierge Desk between Kona Grill and Grimaldi's. Pick a shingle off the "Mouse House" and purchase the gift written on the back to be donated to the Women's and Children's Alliance. Return the gift to the concierge desk for a Christmas Mouse plush toy.