Best Deals on The Internet During Amazon Prime Day
Ah yes, Amazon Prime day - another excuse for me to recklessly spend money I don't have on things that I don't need. But let's be fair, I've been holding off on a lot of other reckless spending for these deals specifically. If I am going to buy a new TV or blender I'm going to avoid paying full costs. I can afford to wait for these deal days to come along too because they usually aren't things I'm in immediate need of.
Amazon Prime Day is also a great time to do some early Christmas shopping. There's always something for everyone! This year the deals are coming from every direction including from different retailers. Competitors are probably aware how much online shopping is done on these specific days and want a piece of the pie too.
Amazon Prime Day is running from October 13th - 14th this year. Other retailers are also having big sales this week too such as Walmart, Target, and Wayfair. Here are some of the best deals you can find on the internet this week:
- Toshiba 32-inch Smart HD TV: $109 originally $169
- Echo Dot: $18.99 originally $97
- New Apple MacBook Pro: $2,099 originally $2,399
- Apple AirPods Pro: $199 originally $249
- The Pioneer Woman Instant Pot: $49 originally $90
- JVC 50-inch 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart LED TV: $218 originally $350
- Shark Rotator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum: $79 originally $150
- Ninja Supra Kitchen Blender System with Food Processor: $94 originally $169
- Area rugs up to 70% off
- Living room seating up to 60% off
- Kitchen and dining room furniture from 50% off