5 Things To Do With Your Kids on a Rainy Day
Today is the perfect day to cuddle up inside. Sometimes staying indoors can be tough when it comes to keeping kids entertained, so here's my ideas for the day!
1. If you have older kids, make them your intern! (My 13-year-old and I are learning how to code together and I'm teaching him about Wordpress and blogging!) I get some work done and he learns a little something while we spend time together.
2. Watch a classic. I love watching movies from my childhood with my kids. Disney + has "3 Men and a Baby" and "3 Men and a Little Lady" free to stream right now and we all loved our little movie marathon yesterday.
3. Read a classic with your kids. My daughter and I are reading "Anne of Green Gables" and it's one of my favorite parts of the day. We can't wait to watch the movie together when we are done. Look around the house and see what you have, but some of my other favorites are "The Outsiders," "Where the Red Fern Grows," "Little Women," "Charlotte's Web," and "Number the Stars."
4. Get in the kitchen. Some of the best times I've had with my kids during this whole ordeal has been making stuff with them in the kitchen. You can do a ton of learning in the kitchen, it's fun, and you have something yummy to eat in the end! Win, Win, Win.
5. Go through old photo albums or home movies. I went through my kids baby books with them yesterday and they loved it. The pictures led to stories and it was so fun reliving their baby days!
Moug's Mom says we should cherish rainy days, so make this one a good one!